Maximise results by talking to a Google Ads Expert
Get Advice from a Google Ads Consultant
Nicolas Chueca | Certified Google AdWords Specialist
Offering Google Ads Freelance Services Worldwide
I’m Nico, a Google Ads Specialist certified in Search, Display and Shopping campaigns. Based in Bangkok, I live between Thailand and Spain offering Google Ads freelance services worldwide.
For 5-Star Results, Talk to a 5-Star Google AdWords Consultant
Google Search, Display & Shopping certified
Over $5,000,000 track record in PPC campaigns worldwide
A Accumulated experience of hundreds of Google Ads accounts
100% committed with your project & goals
Honest professional work ethics
Work with a Google Ads Expert to Maximise Results
Results-Oriented Google Ads Campaigns
Because online marketing is the engine of your sales
Believe me when I tell you getting clicks is way too easy. That is why a Google Ads campaign performance specialist’s responsibility is not just to send traffic to your website, but to get results. Results that he will work to improve month after month. In fact, his job starts by preventing your campaign from paying for low-quality clicks that are unlikely to bring you sales, leads or registrations.
In other words, if you are after results your campaign should be goal-oriented not volume-oriented. For instance, it’s very common to find advertising agencies offering on their rates cards their CMP & CPC rates. However, you need to know that unless you are running a brand awareness campaign, those clicks are mostly useless. Mainly because to bring down the CPC & CPM rates they need to reduce the quality of the audiences they target by making them too broad to get results. My recommendation is that before to ask an agency for his rate card, better ask yourself if what you need it’s just clicks sending using to your website or you also need sales and prospect clients with a real possibility of becoming a customer.
By contrast, a performance campaign goes beyond clicks and impressions, trying to reduce the cost per acquisition. In short, performance marketing does not necessarily try to get you more and more clicks, but to increase your transactions, leads or registrations.
Looking for a Google Ads Agency?
Hire a Google Ads performance specialist
Sometimes working for an agency or and others as an independent marketing consultant, I have managed so far campaigns for a value over 5 million dollars. As a result, this experience has allowed me to analyse millions of clicks, sales, and leads. This is the expertise you have to look for when hiring a Google Ads Freelancer.
Hiring an independent Google AdWords freelancer, you get direct access to the specialist that actually works in your accounts. Not a sales-rep, no a junior specialist, but the person who gets the job done. An independent Google Ads Consultant who will give his personal approach to your project, taking your goals as his own.
- Talk directly with a seasoned Google Ads expert
- No sales-reps, no account managers, no junior specialists.
- Personal approach to every project thanks to a reduced number of clients
- 100% committed with your project & goals
- Honest professional work ethics
Google Ads Certified Specialist
Get advice from a qualified AdWords expert
I’m a Google AdWords certified specialist in Search, Display and Shopping campaigns with more than 5 million dollars invested in Google Ads campaigns. Consequently, you will be directly talking with a qualified and seasoned specialist. I can also help you to create a cross-platform campaign on Facebook, Microsoft-Bing Ads, Instagram, LinkedIn or Amazon. If you’re not sure where to begin, I’m a 360º marketing consultant expertly positioned to make recommendations for your business strategy.
Google Ads Management
Google Search Campaign
Account structure, keywords & ads
A proper account structure and an accurate keyword selection are the foundations of the future success of our campaigns.
Your initial Google AdWords account set up should include:
- A thorough keywords selection and ad group structure, separating keywords by match types.
- And elaborated account structure, using a dedicated campaign for each product or service.
- Besides, the account should include an initial negative keyword list. This list will grow once the campaign is live by adding low-value keywords from the search terms report.
- A minimum of one responsive and two extended google ads per ad group.
- A complete set of ad extensions: site-links, callouts, structured snippets & call extensions
Google Display Campaign
Target the right audience
Getting clicks is way too easy, but even more when you are running a display campaign. Firstly, because the CPC is usually much cheaper than in search. Moreover, the visitors you send to your page were not even searching for your ads. However, they still are a good complement for search campaigns. Indispensable for branding purposes, display can be also great to generate leads, as long as the ads are relevant for the audiences they are targeting. They should also drive traffic to sales-oriented landing pages with a clear goal.
There are several ways to target users through the Google Display Network, but we can group them in these 5 categories:
- Who are they (detailed Demographics): Age, gender, household income, parental status, education, marital status, homeownership status.
- Affinity & custom affinity audiences: What their interest and habits are.
- In-market, life events & custom intent: What they are actively researching or planning and recent life events.
- Remarketing and similar audiences: Target users who have interacted with your business. Webpage visitors, high-value users who have realised a specific action on your website. Similar audiences are generated automatically by Google Ads with users matching the same characterises than those who have realised a specific action on your website.
- Contextual and specific placements: Contextual advertising displays your ads on pages where the topic matches the topics or keywords you have selected. It’s is also possible to target specific websites, but it is also true the most popular sites usually are not available at the GDN network. The reason is most popular sites use other media buying platforms ( when they don´t have their own one) to sell their advertisement inventory, usually more expensive than Google Display Network.
Crafting goal-oriented banners & landing pages
To be able to run a display campaign, you will also need at least a set of banners and a landing page that converts. If you don´t have an in-house designer, I can help you with that too. Professional banner design with a concise (but not generic) ad copy will help you drive traffic to your site. On the other hand, once your ads get a click, your landing page is where the user makes his purchasing decision. So, make sure you send the users to specific landing pages with a clear goal. Remember that you not only want a a visually attractive landing page but one which also gets to the point. The visitor should instantly know what the value proposition is as well as which action he is expected to take.
Google Shopping Campaign
Merchant Center & campaign optimization
If you have an online store, a Google Shopping campaign can be the perfect complement to your search ads. Shopping ads display the product catalogue to searchers in a visually appealing way.
The main steps to create a Shopping campaign are:
- Create your Google merchant centre
- Verify the ownership of your website.
- Import your product catalogue from your website to the Merchant Center.
- Link your Google ads account or create a new one if you don´t have one yet.
- Create Shopping campaigns into the Google Ads Account
Shopping ads do not use keywords to trigger the user queries, but they use your page content instead. For this reason, we do not only need to optimise our campaigns and bid strategy, but we will need also to work on optimizing the data feed to do not waste our budget in low relevant search terms. This circumstance makes also very important to include a thorough negative keyword list to prevent your shopping campaign from getting clicks from unwanted queries. Once the campaign is live, we will grow this list of negative keywords by analysing the search term report, adding those low relevant search terms that are unlikely to bring sales.
Google Ads to Advertise Locally or Globally
Google Ads for Local Business
Advertise in a specific area, city or region
Google ads can the perfect fit for local businesses if you know how to use them. Not only because you can target users in your area of influence, but also because you can target them when they are actively searching for your services. Google ArWords allows you can target a region, a city or a specific area within a city. This feature makes possible to easily adapt the ad spend to your budget by expanding or reducing your target area, your advertising schedule or the number keywords.
AdWords works remarkably well for local services and emergencies such as locksmiths, alarm system installers, plumbers, garage doors, electricians, etc. But also for those with a fiscal establishment the customers have to visit to receive the service; such as dental clinics, physiotherapy centres, plastic surgery clinics, private schools, etc. Therefore, some of the things to take into account when building a local campaign are:
- Target area & location settings: Is your business a door to door service? Or on the contrary, do your customers need to visit your establishment? Certainly, this is the first question you have to ask yourself to decide the target area and location settings.
- Understand customers’ search intent: Understand how customers search for the business when typing a query into a search engine. Consequently, we have to separate those keywords where the query intent clearly adress the user is searching for a local business from those where thee users is just gathering general information or searching for online services.
- Localized ad copies & location extensions: Your ad copies need to state where your business is located (or your service area) and your Google My Business account has to be linked to your Google Ads. By doing this, your ads will display a location ad extension when the location is relevant for the user.
Multi-Country & Multi-Lingual Campaigns
Advertise in Multiple countries and languages
Managing campaigns in multiple languages and countries is one of my areas of expertise. English, Spanish, Chinese, Thai, Vietnamese, French, German; just name it. I have managed campaigns in most languages and countries.
One single ad account or multiple accounts? It depends on the number of products or services to promote, and the number of countries and languages to target. AdWords has a learning curve that can be shortened by a thorough campaign structure. This structure can get quite complex when targeting different languages or countries. For this reason, when you are building a multi-language campaign methodology and organization become even more important. If you have to target several countries and languages, using different accounts will help you keep your campaigns tidy. In the long term, a well-organised account is much easier to optimize, that is why it’s worthy to spend some time in thinking thoroughly which is the best campaign structure for your project before to start building the campaign.
Multilingual Countries and Bilingual Audiences. To start with, we have to be consistent by sending users to specific landing pages. Using keywords in Spanish, Thai, French or Chinese, can be effective, but only if your landing pages are Spanish, Thai, French and Chinese too. On the other hand, we cannot forget there are many countries where there is search volume in more than one language. In Malaysia for example, Malay is the official language while around 10–15% of the population can speak Chinese, but still, the highest volume of search queries are done in English. In the United States of America are over 40 million Spanish speakers you can target by using Spanish keywords. Most likely, those users may search interchangeably in both languages, English and Spanish. This can make your campaign structure very tricky if you don´t know how to organize it and how to properly use the language settings.
Online-Stores, Online Services, and Nationwide Advertising
Reach potential customers nationwide
Do you have an online store? Are your services delivered online? If that is the case, the exact user location becomes less relevant. At long he is located in the country or region where you deliver your products and services, in theory, you don´t need to worry about how far he is located from your company.
Have your website a vast number of products? Google Shopping allows retailers to advertise their products to searchers in a visually appealing way. Besides, it will allow you to automatically pull all your products from your website generating ads that include the product title, an image, the price, the name of the retailer and some specific information. But if you don´t have a well-structured quick and effective delivering service, Amazon is also a comparison search engine you may consider. It has its own advertising system and they can also ship your products and take care of customer service and returns. Even if it’s always recommended, you don´t even need a website wen adverting your products through Amazon.
Keyword selection is critical. You have to ask yourself about the search intent of each keyword in your campaign. Is the user searching for a local service or an online store? That is to say, we don´t want to waste our budget on users searching for a local service/store. Those users would be always more difficult to convince to buy online, so our cost per conversion can increase dramatically if go after them. Therefore, we have to prevent our campaign from queries searching for a specific location. In conclusion, unless you have an unlimited budget, better allocate your ad spend on those users more open to buying online.
Google Ads Expert Pricing
Google Ads Management Fees
Paid Monthly, no minimum contract length
If you decide to request a quotation, we would calculate the monthly management fee depending on the project complexity and monthly ad spend. There is not a minimum contract length, but becasue Google AdWords has a learning curve, my recommendation is to start with an initial 3 months’ trial period.
Below $/€ 2,000 Ad Spend / Month: 30-24% Management fee.
Between $/€ 2,000 and 5,000 Ad Spend /Month: 24-21% Management fee.
Between $/€ 5,000 and 20,000 Ad Spend / Month: 21-9% Management fee.
More than 20,000 $/€ Ad Spend /Month: Request a custom non-obligation quote.
Campaign Set Up Fee
One-Off Before to start the campaign
Usually, there is a set-up fee equal to a one-month management fee before to start building the Google Ads campaign. This set-up cost may vary depending on the project complexity, or if you already have one account well structured, meaning there is no need to build a new one from scratch.
A standard campaigns set-up includes:
- Open a Google ads Account if you don´t have one yet.
- Campaign set up (I always use a match-type ad group or campaign structure).
- A thorough initial set of Keywords that will keep growing once the campaign is live.
- Two extended ad copies per ad group (using dynamic keyword Insertion when appropriate).
- One optional search responsive ad.
- Callouts, site-links, structured snippets and call extension
- Link Google ads and Google Analytics
- Link Google My Business (if you already have one)
Make the Most of Your Google Ad Spend
NICO | Google Ads Freelance Services
Hire an Independent Google PPC Expert
Google & YouTube Ads | Facebook & Instagram Ads | Amazon Ads | LinkedIn Ads | Bing Ads | SEO | Email Marketing | Promotional Calendars | Marketing Plans
Other Digital Marketing Services
- Build your Facebook ads campaign
- Localize your campaign of Google Ads in Spanish
- Run your Amazon Advertisement campaign
- Try out a Bing / Microsoft ads campaign
- Launch LinkedIn ads campaign
Get Expert Advice from a Google Ads Consultant
Do you HAVE SOME QUESTIONS?
Please fill out this form and I’ll get in touch shortly