Google Ads practical course: “Learn how to build and optimise your campaigns”
Applied Google Ads Course Online & in Bangkok
Build a Google Ads campaign
step-by-step and from scratch
Personalised Google Ads training
tailored to your business and level of knowledge
This Google Ads practical course consists of three one-hour classes. Depending on your current knowledge and the needs of your business, you can take the whole course or any of the three classes individually. If you need to build a campaign for your business, we can use that as the basis for the course, so that the campaign is ready to be launched by the end of the course.
- Google Ads Fundamentals. The first class of the course consists of theoretical and practical sections, and is designed for those who are starting from scratch or have very limited knowledge of Google Ads. If you already have some experience with the tool, we will adapt the content to your level of knowledge, taking a more in-depth look at some of the more technical or strategic aspects
- Build your first campaign. The second class of the Google Ads course is entirely hands-on. It consists of setting up a campaign together step-by-step and from scratch. This class is especially useful for those who need to build a Google Ads account but either don’t know where to start or want to learn how to structure it professionally.
- Learn how to optimise your account. In the third class of the course you will learn how and where to look in order to optimise a Google Ads campaign. If you already have a campaign in progress, we can use it as the basis for the class. If you don’t have one yet, we will use my own accounts to unlock the secrets of the Google Ads tool one step at a time.
Get 10% off when booking 2 Google Ads trainings and 20% off the complete Google Ads course
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
SMALL BUSINESS OWNERS
who need a campaign for their business
Small business owners
Micro-entrepreneurs with online stores
ONLINE MARKETING SPECIALISTS
who want to learn AdWords or deepen their knowledge
Experts in other areas of online marketing
Agency account managers
In-house marketing departments
Google Ads training tailored to your business
Hands-on Google Ads training for your business
Learn how to create a campaign from scratch
- Familiarise yourself with AdWords fundamentals
- Open an ad account and create a campaign step-by-step
- Learn how to optimise a Google Ads campaign
Do you want to launch a campaign for your business?
If you want to launch a campaign for your company, we can use your business as the focus of the course, so that your campaign is ready to be launched by the end of the course.
BOOK THIS TRAINING NOW
or send me your questions
METHOD AND CONTENTS
tailored to your needs
We will go over Google Ads fundamentals together,
building a campaign together step-by-step
as we review theory, solve your doubts
and optimise one or more live accounts.
In-person training in Bangkok will be held at a location to be agreed upon.
For remote online training, we will share a computer screen
via Skype or another videoconferencing application
Understanding how Google Ads works
Organic vs. Paid Results
Google Campaign Types
Keywords and Match Types
Ads and Ad Groups
Campaign Metrics and Conversions
Building and optimising an ad account
Build a Campaign
Campaign & Ad Group Structure
Text Ads & Dynamic Keyword Insertion
Create Goals & Conversions
Analyse campaign results
Google Ads Dashboard
Learn AdWords from an expert
Nicolas Chueca | Certified by Google in search, display and shopping campaigns
Learn Google Ads from an expert
Learn Google Ads from a Certified Specialist responsible for hundreds of AdWords campaigns..
During this course you will learn how to build and structure a Google Ads campaign one step at a time, while gaining an understanding of the fundamental characteristics of Google advertising and its ad platform.
If you have a campaign in mind for your business, we can use that as the basis for the course, so that the campaign is ready to be launched by the end of the course.
The course can also be very useful for companies that have delegated their Google Ads management to an agency or freelancer, offering them a better understanding of the metrics and results of their campaigns. This increased knowledge of the tool will make it easier to assess the work carried out, as well as to direct and guide the external professionals they have entrusted with their advertising accounts.
Book your Google Ads course now
BOOK YOUR GOOGLE ADS COURSE NOW OR SEND ME ANY QUESTIONS
Send me your doubts and questions and I will be happy to assist you.
You can also contact me to arrange your preferred dates and times for training.